Parker Divorce Attorney Gets Results for Colorado Clients
We can handle every aspect of your divorce
Jeffrey R. Edelman, P.C. practices in all areas of divorce law. Since 1977, we have handled cases involving maintenance (alimony), child support, child custody, child visitation and distribution of marital assets, among many others. Whether you want a simple prenuptial agreement or need to litigate a contentious divorce involving substantial assets, we can help. No case is too big or too small.
We are experienced in the full range of divorce-related issues
Divorce is an emotionally difficult process, but we ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible. So that all of your legal needs are met at this trying time, we handle:
- Property division — We help clients with the difficult task of fairly dividing the marital assets between the divorcing spouses.
- Child custody, visitation and support — Colorado courts make decisions about child custody, support and visitation by focusing on a single question: What serves the best interests of the child? We help you convince the court that your custody, support and visitation proposals are indeed in the best interests of your child.
- Spousal maintenance — A court can award alimony (called “spousal maintenance” in Colorado) permanently, temporarily or not at all. We fight for fair alimony decisions based on your financial situation. We also petition for modifications of alimony orders when your circumstances change.
- Domestic violence — In Colorado, domestic violence is a label given to a number of crimes involving people who live in the same household or who have an intimate relationship. Common domestic violence crimes include harassment, false imprisonment, criminal mischief and violation of a restraining order. We represent victims of domestic violence, as well as those who have been falsely accused of domestic violence.
- Preservation of assets and resources to many other professionals to properly minimize taxes and plan for the future.
We can help you with all of your divorce and family law issues. Let us make sure that your divorce goes smoothly and that your interests are protected.
Contact an experienced attorney for answers to your questions about divorce
At the law firm of Jeffrey R. Edelman, P.C., we have the experience and resources to handle your divorce from start to finish. Call us at 720-588-9384 or email us if you are contemplating divorce. Your initial consultation is free. Free parking is available at our Parker, Colorado office at 19201 E. Main Street.